- www.deaf-culture-online.com — An informative website covering a range of subjects including ASL, parent resources, baby signs, topics relevant to Deaf people, topics relevant to hard of hearing people, current trends, and stress management. Moderated by Mark Drolsbaugh whose thought-provoking articles are also available on this website.
- www.deafdigest.net — A weekly blast of newsworthy Deaf stories from around the United States. Also included are categories such as comics, videos, Deaf sports and job postings.
- www.deaflibrary.org — A vast online collection of reference material and links related to worldwide resources and organizations of/for Deaf people, with a special focus on Deaf cultures in Japan and the United States. Categories include: Deaf bibliographies, schools and universities for the Deaf in the United States and abroad, Deaf clubs, linguistics and sociolinguistics of ASL, Deaf kids and their parents, Religious organizations, Deaf gays/lesbians/bisexuals, interpreting, captioning, technological innovations and news articles.
- www.deaflinx.com — A collection of links to sites on ASL, Deaf community, Deaf culture, Deaf education, audism, Deaf related research, hearing loss, hearing aids, interpreting, Deaf culture, ASL, Deaf education, hearing loss, support for families and more.
- www.deafnewspaper.com — A weekly ASL newscast to update the Deaf community on relevant issues. Also included on this website are categories such as: ASL vlogs, Deaf events, signs for English words, and cooking with Michi.
- www.deafpeople.com –Achievements of notable Deaf people of the past and present are spotlighted. Categories include Deaf people in history, Deaf people in action, Deaf person of the month, Deaf leaders of today, friends of the Deaf community and foes of the Deaf community.
- www.deafweekly.com — A free weekly e-zine for busy people who want to keep up with the news in the Deaf and hard-of-hearing communities. Headlines of Deaf-related news articles are featured with links to the full story.
- www.kissfist.com — A stylish, beautifully produced, on-line, hip-hop magazine featuring many of the best talents in the Deaf community. Creative works are incorporated throughout the magazine in the form of photographs, art, poetry, and short stories. Stories spotlight Deaf individuals from all walks of life.
www.americansignlanguageinece.tumblr.com —A new ASL resource for teachers and parents working and playing with preschoolers. This treasure contains over 80 videoclips of parents, teachers, and deaf toddlers doing rhymes, stories, and sign play in ASL.